What you’ll learn
Training is charged at £30 per hour.
• The principles of driving a larger vehicle, like height and weight restrictions
• Manoeuvring an outfit forward and backwards
• Simple maintenance information
• Straightforward safety checks
• The laws affecting motorhome drivers
• Feedback from the on-road session with a written report
IMPORTANT: You will need to make sure that your motorhome or campervan is covered for ‘Business Use’ in order to carry out driver training in your own vehicle. If you are using a leased vehicle, please make sure it is covered for driver training.
If you want to know more about driving a motothome, visit the GOV.UK site.
Just want to say thank you so much for a brilliant lesson today. Having only driven our motorhome on the way to the lesson for the first time, the time spent with you gave me so much more confidence. You gave me some invaluable tips and instruction I felt so much more confident by the end of the two hours. It was great that you tailor made the lesson to take account of what I wanted to do and it was invaluable reversing in Tesco’s carpark and also driving around much smaller roads and all the associatedi hazards. My husband who normally drives was a passenger and he was extremely impressed as well and picked up lots of tips. I would highly recommend anyone who has just bought a motorhome to make use of your services.