Motorhome and Campervan Training
Training is charged at £28 per hour.
Our mototrhome and campervan courses are designed to build confidence and covers everything a motorhome and campervan driver really needs to know. Whether you require instruction on how to manoeuvre your vehicle correctly, parking in a car park and on the road, motorways or rural driving. Whatever your driving needs are, we can help you. Courses are run from two hours to a full days training. All tuition is undertaken in your own vehicle and instructed by a fully qualified ADI with experience driving class 2 LGV vehicles (C category license)
What you’ll learn:
- The principles of driving a larger vehicle, like height and weight restrictions
- Manoeuvring an outfit forward and backwards
- Simple maintenance information
- Straightforward safety checks
- The laws affecting motorhome drivers
- Feedback from the on-road session with a written report
IMPORTANT: You will need to make sure that your motorhome or campervan is covered for ‘Business Use’ in order to carry out driver training in your own vehicle. If you are using a leased vehicle, please make sure it is covered for driver training.
If you want to know more about driving a motothome, visit the GOV.UK site.